Sunday, September 26, 2010

My day!

Well it is my birthday today and I have had a fantastic day!

I have had many birthday wishes by sms and on facebook which is always nice. My parents totally spoiled me I got two orange lamps for my lounge as well as a frame with pictures of all my nieces and nephews in. Then from Sarah and Ed I got 3 lime green candles and a gorgeous lime green box, to put stuff in, also for my lounge. For those of you who are a bit slow on the uptake my lounge colours are lime green and orange.

I got from De Kock Attorneys (my day job) a R200 Exclusive Books voucher which I have already turned into two Terry Pratchett books, The Wintersmith and Making Money. They are fabulous. I love Terry Pratchett.

Sarah made pancakes for supper, as only she can, beautifully thin and delicious.

All in all it has been a wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment