Thursday, November 25, 2010

The Arachnoid Conspiracy

In an effort to destabilise the home state of Stella Bowen an Arachnoid Conspiracy has forced her to evacuate, along with her cat Dirk T. Gently and fluffy dog George. Stella has this to say "I arrived home after a particularily long day only to find a large spider lurking on my bedroom ceiling. obviously I couldn't stay. According to come sources every human will swallow 7 spiders in their lifetime, well I was certainly not going to make it easy for this one, so I moved out. Luckily my parents house was available as they are on holiday. Of course if my dad was here he could take the spider out for me. After all that is why we have dads. I had to go back into my house to get something and I noticed that the spider had moved closer to my bed. As I suspected it was a conspiracy"

Sources close to Stella say that all this talk of Conspiracy is due to her reading of The David Icke Guide to the Global Conspiracy and how to stop it. Stella was not available for comment on this at this time. We suspect a cover up.

No comments:

Post a Comment